TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do not require a signed agreement. Your use of any services or resources provided by MedAssistant Ltd, including this website, denote your complete agreement with and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all aspects of the provision of Services by MedAssistant Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Acts registered number SC730564 as hereinafter defined as “The Company”. Having its registered office at Clyde Offices, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1B. With the company located at 117 Saltmarket, Glasgow, G1 5LF hereinafter defined as “The Premises”. The person taking out a service with The Company will be defined hereinafter as” The Patient”.
- No amendments to these terms and conditions shall be effective unless agreed to in writing by The Company.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Scotland and all matters relating thereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts, without prejudice of the rights of the Service Provider to seek recovery of any sums due before any competent Court
- By using the services offered by The Company you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, and you will not use any of our services fraudulent, unlawful or for abusive purposes.
- Any typographical, clerical, or other error or omission in any literature, quotation, email, price list, invoice or other document or information issued by The Company shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of The Company.
- When The Patient is paying by credit/debit card you are authorising The Company to send instructions to the financial institution that issued The Patients card to take payments from the card account in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
- Refunds are at the sole discretion of The Company.
- All prices quoted or shown are exclusive of VAT. The Company will add the appropriate rate to The Patients invoice.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations or services if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, flood or failure of any communications, telecommunications, or computer system.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed, and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- The Company’s total liability to The Patient, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be limited to: (a) £200 per claim or series of connected claims; and (b) in respect of all claims (connected or unconnected) in any consecutive 12 (twelve) month period, the equivalent of two times the total Charges paid by The Patient in that period.
- The Company shall have no liability for any failure of the Services caused by an act or omission of a third-party supplier or other party of whom The Company is not responsible.
- The Company has the right to work in an environment free from violent, threatening, or abusive behaviour.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access or treatment to The Patient. Examples include those who behave violently, threateningly, or abusively. Patients who do not agree to pay The Company. Requests for potentially addictive or controlled drugs or unethical requests. Or when The Company does not consider The Patients requests to be in their best interests; or those who The Company consider to be a risk to themselves or others.
- The Company’s website is provided for information purposes only and is not healthcare advice. Professional advice from a qualified Clinician should always be sought before acting or relying on the information. The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information, or any site to which we have provided a link
- The Patient should notify the company at the earliest opportunity if they are unable to attend their appointment with The Company.
- The Company will provide a full refund if cancelled within 48 hours. After that time any refunds will be at the discretion of The Company
- The Company will process any refunds within 3 working days. However please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to appear back in The Patients account.
- If The Patient is more than 5 minutes late for their appointment without prior agreement, we may consider you have failed to attend, and you may not be liable for a refund. The Patient may be asked by The Company to reschedule the appointment or wait for an available slot.
- If The Patient has any questions regarding these terms and conditions or wishing to raise a complaint this should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org