Thank you for choosing our clinic for your upcoming appointment. To ensure a smooth and efficient visit, please take note of the following important information:
Please make every effort to arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This allows us to maintain a punctual schedule for all our patients. When you arrive at the clinic, kindly have a seat, and our dedicated staff will assist you as promptly as possible.
If you are attending for an Electrocardiogram (ECG), here are a few specific guidelines to consider:
– There are no specific clothing requirements for your ECG, but your healthcare professional will need to expose the left side of your chest for accurate readings.
– For our female patients, we recommend wearing a vest top to facilitate this process.
– If the chest area is particularly hairy, it may be necessary to shave parts of it for better electrode contact.
– Please avoid wearing tights to your ECG appointment, especially black tights, as they can interfere with the reading.
For patients scheduled for a Continuous ECG, please take note of the following instructions:
– If you have chest hair, we recommend shaving it to ensure good skin contact for the electrodes.
– Wear sensible clothing that allows us to partially expose your upper left chest area. Women may find a low-cut vest top convenient for this purpose.
– If you have requested a price quote for a single blood test, please be aware that the quoted price is specific to that test only. Should you choose to add other tests on the day of your appointment, they will be charged separately.
– If your appointment involves blood tests, please be aware of the following:
– If a fasted blood sample is required, it should be done 8-12 hours after your last meal. Sips of water will not affect the sample.
If you haven’t already completed a Health Questionnaire, we kindly ask you to fill out this form before your appointment. You can access the questionnaire here.
For any additional questions or information, please feel free to visit our website and chat with our ChatBot. Just click here.
For any further assistance or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at:
– Address: 117 Saltmarket, Glasgow, G1 5LF
– Phone: 0141 255 2681
We look forward to providing you with the highest level of care during your visit. Thank you for entrusting us with your healthcare needs.